CROPSAVERS from TRIDEKON (set of 4 cones)
Starting at $5,830 per set + required custom bolt-on kits
- Bolt on Crop Dividers for easy on-off
- Fully height adjustable with floating parallel lift moves CROPSAVERS away from obstacles
- Stainless steel cones with enclosed back feature a slim dividing feature
- Deflector arms keep crop away from sides of tire
- Fully adjustable horizontally and vertically
- Easy installation with model specific bolt-on kits
How to order:
- Select your Sprayer Type. Prices will vary based on mounting brackets specifically designed to best fit your Sprayer
- Select the Cone that works best for you. See more on Cone Styles.
- Select if you want an air kit. Choosing to have an Air Kit is most common. It allows for easy in-cab control and allows smooth maneuvering in and out of ditches and arduous terrain.
- Select additional options to make your Solution even better.
How to choose a Cone (Divider Style) to best suit your needs:
- Narrow Cone Standard - 16" across the back. Standard and most commonly used.
- Wide Cone Standard - 19" across the back. Needed when spraying with wider tires. Add $340 per Set.
- Bean Cone - Designed without float tip so it divides at a lower point. For Beans and other row crops.
- Narrow Cone Short - Designed for tight horizontal applications. For articulating machines and models with clearance issues.
- Wide Cone Short - 21" across the back. Add $640 per Set.
- Narrow Cone Chopped - 16" across the back. Designed for tight vertical applications, top cut off for clearance. Add $600 per Set.
- Wide Cone Chopped - 19" across the back. Designed for tight vertical applications, top cut off for clearance. Add $940 per Set
Why most choose an Air Kit
- Air Lift Kit gives the capability of raising and lowering the cones from toggle switch in Cab. Air Kit runs off on-board air in the machine.Air Compressor - for sprayers using Air Kit without existing on board air
Additional Options sold separately - (more information at bottom of page)
- Tire Jack - for faster and safer tire changes
- Widening Kit - Add up to 5" to the width of your Crop Divider. Can be used to cover floater tires.
- Outer Quick Attach Cover - Cover up quick attach assembly when not using Crop Dividers
- Deflector Extension Shield - full length wheel Crop Divider deflector extension shield can be used in a variety of crop to keep crop from drive motor and wheel
Sprayer types eligible for Bolt-on Option:
Apache (drop boxes), Apache (angle), Case 3230 - 4400, Patriot/Case 3150-3185, Eagle, John Deere (all models), GVM Mako / Spra-Coupe, Spra-Coupe 7650 - 7660. Rogator 2011 and older. Rogator RG Series/2012+, Miller Nitro Condor, Pre 2017 Nitro 4-5000 Series + NH Front, 2017+ NH Front and Miller Nitro 6000, Nitro Walker, Versatile - RedBall - NH Rear, Hagie Post 1999.