Standard System - PRICING GUIDE PDF
- 60ft Boom, 30" Spacing, 23 drops, recommended component lengths) includes
- System includes: SMP, Breakaways, Risers, Hoses, Base Units, Drag Hoses Orifices, and Nozzles
- Models include:
- John Deere 4830/4730
- John Deere 4930/4940
- John Deere R - 80, 90, 100'
- John Deere R - 120'
- Hagie Steel 80, 90, 100'
- Hagie Aluminum (12-16)
- Case 80-90'
- Case 120'
- Miller 2008 +
- Rogator 80, 90, 100'
- For other brands, models, and configurations, please call for quote
HEADS YOU WIN. TAILS YOU WIN.
Regardless of the season, with 360 Y-DROP, you win. Sometimes, your return will be an increase in yield. In 2015, mother nature threw buckets of water over much of the corn growing regions of the US. That pushed nitrogen deep into the soil – making it unavailable to the corn plant. Mid-season nitrogen application through 360 Y-DROP fed the crop at the critical time and boosted yields by an average of 13.8 bushels per acre.
EXTEND THE APPLICATION WINDOW
Even in a year where nitrogen wasn’t the limiting factor for many of us, corn responded to mid-season application by adding over seven bushels. 360 Y-DROP gives you the flexibility to extend the mid-season application window from V6 to VT – more than 30 days – for more control over when and how your nitrogen is applied.
PRECISION PLACEMENT FOR INCREASED UPTAKE
Moving N application closer to the root mass improves effectiveness – and adds about five bushels. With 360 Y-DROP, you can apply nitrogen within 2 to 3 inches of the stalk base – that means nearly 80% of the root mass is in the application zone. The funneling effect of corn leaves then pushes the nitrogen to the root mass for rapid uptake, even with modest precipitation or dew.
BEST PRACTICES - PRECISION NITROGEN PLACEMENT WITH 360 Y-DROP
- Flexibility - Adapt your nitrogen application rates to match the plants’ need immediately before the rapid uptake period
- Efficiency - Place nutrients next to the stalk, where dew or small rain drives nutrients into the heart of the root system.
- Extended Application Window - 360 Y-DROP Sidedress extends the application window by one or two collars. On self-propelled sprayers, apply from V4 through VT depending on sprayer clearance.
- Productivity - Apply in a wide range of conditions that range on average from 5-11 mph. Self-centering flexible risers minimize crop damage on turns and navigate over hills and terraces.
- Protection - Breakaway mounting brackets protect bases from ground impact.
- Reduced Maintenance - 360 Y-DROP Sidedress eliminates the need to grease bearings and replace worn Coulter.
- Compatibility - Mounting kit adapts to most booms and row spacing. Mounting frame remains in place and allows for use of conventional top-down spraying with standard wet boom.